Setting the ‘Body&Soulers’ up each morning for another beat laden ‘Midsummer Night by Absolut’, Chef Paul Catterson (owner of Burger Republic, ex La Stampa and Conran Restaurants) will treat the weary with an Absolut Bloody Mary for starters and main options of French toast, Eggs Benedict and Absolut Brunchbap, all under the summer solstice sun… The Absolut Midsummer Brunch is FREE but only limited places are available.
To be in with a chance for a seat at the most exclusive brunch venue this side of Stockholm, email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolut Midsummer Brunch Banquet:
- ABSOLUT Bloody Mary
- Home made granola : Served with Clandeboye Greek yogurt & Irish honey
- French toast : Kaffir lime leaves & elderflower poached strawberry French toast with toasted almond sugar & mint
- Absolut Brunchbap : Soft flour bap with apple & pork sausage patty, smoked pancetta bacon, applewood cheese shavings topped with soft cooked egg & rocket.
- Eggs Benedict : Soft cooked free range eggs, smoke cured bacon & hollandaise sauce on toasted sourdough.
- The Bagel (V) : House made bagel, capers, cucumber, tomato, red onion, sprouts, Horseradish dill cream cheese
*All menu items subject to change without notice
The Absolut Stage will explode with beats, brunch, drinks and theatrical spectacle in celebration of the spirit of Sweden’s midsummer nights and Ireland’s Summer Solstice. Over three days and nights, the lush bass lines at the Absolut Stage will be bigger than ever thanks to the careful curation of Arveene. ‘Brunchers’ can enjoy some of the biggest names in Irish club culture including Kelly-Anne Byrne, Lumo, Deadbots, Billy Scurry, R.S.A.G. Live, Donal Dineen, Get Down Edits and Mother DJs who will take to the stage, as the crescendos and drops against the backdrop of the Shrine designed (Burning Man) ribbon adorned, maypole stage.